Skip to content

F/C vs. F/D

2»

Comments

• lamaroslamaros Member Posts: 139
    Unless you're dualing at level 6 at worst I don't really get the point of doing it in BG1. You spend too significant a portion of the game underpowered for slight payout. Better to dual early in the game, either BG1 or BG2, so that you spend most of the time relaxing with the class instead.

However, if I'm playing through with BGT or the like then I just remove the experience cap in BG1 anyhow, which does change things a little.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Druids level fast enough that dualling at fighter 7 isn't too bad. As long as you have another solid frontliner you'll be fine.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    lamaros said:

Unless you're dualing at level 6 at worst I don't really get the point of doing it in BG1. You spend too significant a portion of the game underpowered for slight payout. Better to dual early in the game, either BG1 or BG2, so that you spend most of the time relaxing with the class instead.

However, if I'm playing through with BGT or the like then I just remove the experience cap in BG1 anyhow, which does change things a little.

Unless you are soloing it only really gets you another level or so, but that extra bit of XP can really help dual-classes that end up just shy of the XP-cap.