Skip to content

I just paid u guys 24 dolla for a pizza no b-room breaks till its done

BeowulfBeowulf Member Posts: 236
edited September 2013 in Off-Topic
"""""""""""""""Order Summary

Item Price

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition for Windows $24.95

Total $24.95
This is the official receipt for your purchase on Beamdog. If you have any questions about your order, you can email Beamdog support at support@beamdog.com"""""""""""""""

Yeah YEah Jazzy jzzy baby looze da zero and get with da Hero Yo yo.... BeamDawgs I bought you guys a cheap pizza now so don't be using any fruits and veggies you eat that pizza and use a gatoraid bottle don't be moving on the BG2 program groving till you got dis stacked....

I put in my huge investment already so I think now I should go ahead and direect u in utilization of ma assests:

1. Tiax will not die in the Lab fight - or if he does you can rez him - better yet he is turned to stone and you can free him ala stone to flesh.... then have him join the party and add mor dialouges on Cyric conversating maybe you can like get a dialogue going where Cryric blesses Tiax and gives him a backstabbing mace of smart guy bashing

2. make an optinal downloadable romance movie of me (Fighter and my girls - or at least one with that raunchy drow cleric)

3. Don't forget what I really loved in the MArines yeah that it killing men - ok ok paper men - just joking - ahhh yeah but the pretend pixel men Iike to kill = the mor killing humuanoid parties the less boring big bad monsters the better.... like really who actually gets moto when they cut down a polar bear? kinda lame.... but hacking off evil human murders heads is always cool - like I said in game - in da usmc all i shot was paper round squares and maybe some silly pop up....

4. more weapons that is cool is always cool too...
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• XerxesVXerxesV Member Posts: 187
    I saw dragons with feet like rabbits, I swear!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Happy I am, yes I am!
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    I love the core message making fun of the self-entitled folks complaining about the price, but I hate the absolute massacre of language.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455

I love the core message making fun of the self-entitled folks complaining about the price, but I hate the absolute massacre of language.

I applaud you were able to decipher any message from that.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    What did I just read?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    What?
    Can I have pizza?
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190

I applaud you were able to decipher any message from that.

The powers of an English major, sir. I can read anything and make up some kind of critical argument, no matter how ridiculous.
    Reading it again, it hurts my head.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

I love the core message making fun of the self-entitled folks complaining about the price, ...

'Nuff said. ;D
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Beowulf said:

BeamDawgs I bought you guys a cheap pizza now...

What kind of "cheap" pizza costs $24??

Go down to Little Caesar's and pick up a pie for $5.
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    the short answer is no
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    edited September 2013

Beowulf said:

How many pizzaz you can buy from $5? Would that feed all BeamDog devs?
    'Coz he said: "BeamDawgs I bought you guys a cheap pizza now".

PS: @Beowulf thanks for the pizza. I hope you play the game longer than I eat that pizza :D
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    He would like for Tiax to survive Spellhold, then for Cyric to give him a Backstabbing Mace of Smart Guy Bashing. (note: it might have to be a club to achieve backstabs, though.)

He would like to be able to download p0rn videos of the romanceable ladies, especially Viconia.

He would like to face more enemy NPC parties, rather than monsters.

He would like moar weponz.
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Yey, Ive missed ya @Beowulf =)
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

Beowulf said:

How many pizzaz you can buy from $5? Would that feed all BeamDog devs?
    'Coz he said: "BeamDawgs I bought you guys a cheap pizza now".

It would buy one, the same number that the OP bought you ("A cheap pizza").

If he'd gone to Little Caesar's instead of Papa John's, he could've bought you four pies for the same amount of money.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I don't know; I'm partial to Oregano's.
  • Dragonfolk2000Dragonfolk2000 Member Posts: 377
    Don't worry Beowulf, I'm sure that even as we speak Beamdog has a crack team of 1 million monkeys typing at 1 million computers and eventually will hammer out BG2.
  • MonkLoverMonkLover Member Posts: 24
    Beowulf said:

"""""""""""""""Order Summary

Item Price

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition for Windows $24.95

Total $24.95
    This is the official receipt for your purchase on Beamdog. If you have any questions about your order, you can email Beamdog support at support@beamdog.com"""""""""""""""

Yeah YEah Jazzy jzzy baby looze da zero and get with da Hero Yo yo.... BeamDawgs I bought you guys a cheap pizza now so don't be using any fruits and veggies you eat that pizza and use a gatoraid bottle don't be moving on the BG2 program groving till you got dis stacked....

I put in my huge investment already so I think now I should go ahead and direect u in utilization of ma assests:

1. Tiax will not die in the Lab fight - or if he does you can rez him - better yet he is turned to stone and you can free him ala stone to flesh.... then have him join the party and add mor dialouges on Cyric conversating maybe you can like get a dialogue going where Cryric blesses Tiax and gives him a backstabbing mace of smart guy bashing

2. make an optinal downloadable romance movie of me (Fighter and my girls - or at least one with that raunchy drow cleric)

3. Don't forget what I really loved in the MArines yeah that it killing men - ok ok paper men - just joking - ahhh yeah but the pretend pixel men Iike to kill = the mor killing humuanoid parties the less boring big bad monsters the better.... like really who actually gets moto when they cut down a polar bear? kinda lame.... but hacking off evil human murders heads is always cool - like I said in game - in da usmc all i shot was paper round squares and maybe some silly pop up....

4. more weapons that is cool is always cool too...

imageimage
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Wait... you mean this thread wasn't about yo-yos?! Dang, I was completely fooled. :/
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    This thread just makes me want pizza.
    The local pizza joint is calling my name.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I didn't understand OP's post, but for some reason it made me happy
  • MathmickMathmick Member Posts: 326
    I just looked through this guys post history and still can't tell whether this is satire, trolling or real.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Do I, or do I not, get free pizza?! I need to know NOW, because if there's no pizza here I'm gonna have to make my own dinner, and nobody wants THAT.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    First of all: What...
    Second: ...the hell?
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Does giving an insightful vote and posting this letting everyone know I thought it was insightful good enough?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Should we place the free pizza beside the beta tester doughnuts or is it Dev-only pizza?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I fully support the direction this thread has taken, but I'll have to move it to off-topic.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    This wasn't in General already? I must be more sleepy than I realized :)