Skip to content

Blackguarad level 18

Hello, im playing the blacks pits after complete the game and my blackguard is in level 17 but when i wanna up to level 18 i must choose 1 abilities but all the boxes are empty.
Any solution? Thanks!

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    You tried closing it at reopening the game?
    Not much help, but I got nothing else.
    Just make sure you've done all that routine stuff.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2013

Hello, im playing the blacks pits after complete the game and my blackguard is in level 17 but when i wanna up to level 18 i must choose 1 abilities but all the boxes are empty.
    Any solution? Thanks!

Normally at level 18 you would be getting your first HLA as a Paladin but BGEE (minus a few glitches) doesn't really have them. There isn't anything you can really do about it.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Since you can't reach that level in BG:EE without an XP-cap remover, your best bet is to install a mod that implements high-level abilities, such as TeamBG's Level 40 Rule Set.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited September 2013
    Since BGEE is XP capped way before you're supposed to reach that level, and Blackguard is a new kit, Beamdog probably never bothered to develop HLAs for it, and probably don't plan to until BG2EE.

Damn it. Ninja'd twice. Stupid slow iPad typing.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Moved to Not an Issue.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Boy am I useless. I though ee went all the way up to lvl 40 if you removed the cap.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    meagloth said:

Boy am I useless. I though ee went all the way up to lvl 40 if you removed the cap.

It does. It's just that Blackguard is a new kit and the HLAs haven't been implemented yet. All the HLAs from the old classes and kits from BG2 still work up to level 40.