Skip to content

imagine being a Tasloi

2»

Comments

• DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110
    Just read the AD&D article. TBH it would be awesome to have some spidermounted/waspmounted tasloi ambushes while traveling through cloakwood. And they'd feel less like fodder. :)

Or perhaps let all tasloi start the fight in stealth since they seem to be ambushers according to the description.
    Calmar
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    Deefje said:

Just read the AD&D article. TBH it would be awesome to have some spidermounted/waspmounted tasloi ambushes while traveling through cloakwood. And they'd feel less like fodder. :)

Or perhaps let all tasloi start the fight in stealth since they seem to be ambushers according to the description.

Something like that (or ettercaps mounted on spiders) would be cool somewhere in BG2.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Just starting from stealth would keep them from being a joke. "Hum de dum, walkin' through Cloakwood with my Spider Bane +2, gonna kill some wyver- HOLY %$#@ Xan just died and I'm surrounded!"
    EudaemoniumXerxesValnair
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    I hear Tasloi soup is delicious, so they've got that going for them!!
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    I don't think its that they suck so bad, I think it's their choice to hang out in cloakwood. I mean come on, hang out by Beregost and kill noobs, by the time I'm in cloakwood I've got a few levels under my belt.
    EudaemoniumLordRumfish