Skip to content

Is it possible for a Thief character in This Edition of D and D to beat a fighter?

2»

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643

etagloc said:

if he could. Why roll a fighter?

Because Thieves have a better model, at least the female ones.
    Also, male fighters wearing leather armor look like they're not wearing pants.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Awong124 said:

etagloc said:

Who says they are?
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643

Awong124 said:

etagloc said:

Who says they are?
    Well, it looks like they're wearing a skirt.
    Awong124 said:

Awong124 said:

etagloc said:

Who says they are?
    Well, it looks like they're wearing a skirt.
    And who says they aren't?
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Damnit, Kilts are a legitimate clothing choice if you're a 16th century Scotsman! Or at a wedding or formal event.

The airflow is somewhat liberating, balanced against the fact that every woman regardless of age feels she has a right to lift the damn thing to see if you're wearing underwear. But that's another story.
    So should Korgan be wearing a kilt?
  • DKnightDKnight Member Posts: 307

So should Korgan be wearing a kilt?

You guys crack me up.
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    @Corvino So is it better to wear underwear or not? I feel like there's no right choice here...
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    @nano From a tradition point of view, not. Though you have a sporran (a little bag thing) dangling off the front to keep a pair in, so if your boss's wife looks particularly inquisitive you can nip to the gents and put them on.
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    @Corvino Ah, I see. The sporran looks much more convenient than a purse. I guess it was designed with practicality in mind.

When I first read "to keep a pair in" I thought you were describing a "bag for your bag" and after seeing a picture I was thoroughly confused about the logistics of such a thing :)