Skip to content

BG2EE is live - What are you still doing here! :p

Comments

• darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Standalone Installer,
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Messi said:

Damn that is 5 over hear. Same as last year, so I might not be playing until 6 if I preload then have server problems. Hopefully no server problems so that I can play around 5.

Don't complain that's like 9 pm here. So unless Beamdog is nice to us Euros, the launch day for us is really Saturday. :(

guess i was just hoping for midnight to get home and play. guess I'll be pulling an all nighter to make up for it :)
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Mortianna said:

@Quartz Lol, um, I think you would die horribly while it takes over your body and transforms your organs and flesh into a new Illithid. Not exactly fun, unless you're into that sort of thing.

The whole Illithid ceremorphosis process reminds me of the brain worms in The Wrath of Khan:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXenL7iu0w

Seeing Ricardo as Khan in that shot there just makes me think that's a great face and pose for a Baldurised portrait for BG:EE.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    He has that look on his face like he is thinking: "I will gut you like a fish and you will enjoy it."
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Looking forward to remembering all those great dialogues and plot twists really. I have been trying to stay clear of spoilers as much as possible.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Are we there yet?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199

Elendar said:

Are we there yet?

You've been waylaid by monster's and must defend yourself.
    This made me laugh way more than it should have.

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

The error message you get upon trying to start up BG2:EE for the first time.
    RedGuard said:

really? I am waiting for the stand alone version to preload

RedGuard said:

No. It's just a joke.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    I've decided that I'm most looking forward to the anticipation of BG2EE. Once it's released it will be all downhill from there.

(joking, mostly)
    RedGuard said:

RedGuard said:

No. It's just a joke.
    ok lol seemed possible considering closing windows mode, even as far back as vanilla, tell you that boo will miss you :)
    Yeah, I remember that lol. Which is nice to see it still does that if you don't use the in game menu to switch off BG:EE.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    @elminster

Hey, you forgot to change it. Its down to hours and minutes now!
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    elminster said:

Elendar said:

@elminster

Hey, you forgot to change it. Its down to hours and minutes now!

A wizard is never late. He arrives (or changes forum titles) precisely when he means to!
    And a wizard is never afraid to use tired cliches too apparently.
  • AndyMAndyM Member Posts: 21
    Decent NPC interactions, impoved look and feel, new NPC's and even a little romance.......

Not long to go now. Just need to side step the Xmass shopping trip AND still find time to watch England play the All Blacks!!

Saturday has just become the busiest day of the year.....I need a few Time Stop spells to extend the hours in the day!!
  • ManchildKartManchildKart Member Posts: 208
    What I'm looking forward to the most is...my playthrough thread being reinstated on this forum when it launches. :D
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199

What I'm looking forward to the most is...my playthrough thread being reinstated on this forum when it launches. :D

Hahaha. I did wonder where it got to. XD
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    I feel a sinus infection setting in this morning. I may have to take tomorrow off work if I don't feel good tomorrow. I am a little bit more motivated to miss work due to the release of bg2.... :)
  • AndyMAndyM Member Posts: 21
    CoryNewb said:

I feel a sinus infection setting in this morning. I may have to take tomorrow off work if I don't feel good tomorrow. I am a little bit more motivated to miss work due to the release of bg2.... :)

Funny! How many millions will be lost across the commercial world as there is a spike in mysterious illnesses that strike people down on the 15th November. Cough, Cough - Oh, I can feel a fever brewing up right now.....

• luskanluskan Member Posts: 269
    I'm looking forward to a new BG2EE forum so those of us not quite ready for BG2 won't have to worry about spoilers... :P
  • zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178
    7 hours left? OO
  • tyrannicaltyrannical Member Posts: 19
    the steam page says it wont be coming out for over 24 hours. will the one from beamdog be available before steam?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

the steam page says it wont be coming out for over 24 hours. will the one from beamdog be available before steam?

Its possible. I guess we will have to see.
  • H1gherReflexH1gherReflex Member Posts: 18
    Actually wondering where I'll get the launcher? E-mail?
  • zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178

Actually wondering where I'll get the launcher? E-mail?

Download and Use Beamdog Launcher?