Skip to content

My Cast For a Baldur's Gate Movie

2»

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Why not do it as CGI? They did that D&D "Scourge of Worlds" movie in CGI, and this way, you could do different things depending on which companions you chose and so on. You could even use the original voice-actors for the voices. But yes, I'd love to see a mini-series like this.
  • bgplayabgplaya Member Posts: 129
    Good ideas everybody, but I think we should take this movie in a different direction, artistically...

'The Amazing Baldur's Gate IV: Revenge of the Dead Man's Fellowship of Jurassic Park'

Thoughts?
  • DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    bgplaya said:

Good ideas everybody, but I think we should take this movie in a different direction, artistically...

'The Amazing Baldur's Gate IV: Revenge of the Dead Man's Fellowship of Jurassic Park'

Thoughts?

You fool! The 4th movie is NEVER called IV or 4. Remember Rambo... which is also the name of 'Rambo 4'
  • bgplayabgplaya Member Posts: 129
    @Dazzu
    No! How could I be so foolish...

Alright, we'll just call it "Baldur's Gate" for now, and we'll throw the IV on later when we make...Alright heres the kicker. Two words: Pre...quels.

And Boo action figures.
  • roachfexroachfex Member Posts: 6
    bgplaya said:

@suiboon

You left out such a key role...

Who plays the guy who says 'You must gather your party before venturing forth?'

James Earl Jones
  • LRECLREC Member Posts: 68
    My cast would be NOBODY!!! Baldur's Gate and BG2 are too deep and long to have a movie.
  • Knight12ifyKnight12ify Member Posts: 23
    LREC said:

My cast would be NOBODY!!! Baldur's Gate and BG2 are too deep and long to have a movie.

That's if you add the sidequests.
  • Leaf_EaterLeaf_Eater Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2012
    Every person who commented above me is absolutely -------, I love each and every one of you.
    Post edited by Leaf_Eater on
  • catheraainecatheraaine Member Posts: 52

Every person who commented above me is absolutely retarded, I love each and every one of you.

Don't say the r-word.

Say Cognitive Disability.
  • Knight12ifyKnight12ify Member Posts: 23

Every person who commented above me is absolutely -------, I love each and every one of you.

Really. Really?

You are going to call the Best in the World a Retard?

I am the person who has revolutionized FORUMS! I AM THE USHER OF THE ATTITUDE ERA OF FORUMS! So you can take your little Cenation, turn it sideways and shove it up your no-cognitive disability house on know your role boulevard MONKEY ASS!

Yes, this affirms it, The Rock will have a role in Ridley Scott's new future film: The Tales of the Sword Coast.

• DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Can you smell what Minsc is cooking!
  • XezmeraudeXezmeraude Member Posts: 91
    Must have minsc in the movie and no doubt played by Jim Cummings hands down to not replacing the original voice of Minsc. He played him too well and Im sure hes still at a good age. Hes in his 40-50s by now if im not mistaken. Any male hamster can play boo. Just as long as it knows how to double squeak everytime lol :)
  • AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
    Halfling - Gnome - Dwarf .... OMG PLZ CAST PETER DINKLAGE OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!
  • XezmeraudeXezmeraude Member Posts: 91
    Oh! I should also add Vin Diesel to play Sarevok. Similar Voice. Looks almost like him in a way. Was the only one who played with emissive like eyes (Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick) Can you find anyone better to be a Sarevok than a badass like Diesel? Put him in the armour of BG and Volia! THE SAREVOK!!! :)