Skip to content

Got that slimy Elvenhair right where he deserved it!

18 Backstab damage with a poisoned wakizashi weilded by my Assassin, soon to be Assassin/Mage and he didnt stand a chance...

...What i didnt realise is that there is obviously some kind of warning system in Candlekeep, because when i left the Inn, it appeared that everyone knew what i had done. After leading a glorious chase through the grounds, with everyone from the guards, to Phylidia and even those chanters, I made the mistake of getting a bit too close to Gorion who was obviously distraught at the death of his dear friend that he didn't realise that he was murdering his own foster child. Poor guy must have really been in the dumps after that!

Uberduberdad

Comments

• crasher_ptcrasher_pt Member Posts: 7
    Yeah Gorion is a fan of tough love. He's very protective when you behave well but try to pick his pocket and he will send you to the Abyss without even blinking.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    I once backstabbed him 290+ worth of damage. He wasn't exactly a legit charname, but it was fun.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566

Don't social services on the Sword Coast do any kind of background checks?

Social Services is managed by the Zentharim. Charname got the better deal, living with an electrifying maniac rather than getting them involved.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Drugar said:

Don't social services on the Sword Coast do any kind of background checks?

Social Services is managed by the Zentharim. Charname got the better deal, living with an electrifying maniac rather than getting them involved.
    I guess I got off lightly then ...