Skip to content

BG2 Tweak Pack for latest patch

I am guessing this hasn't been updated to work yet, and idea if it will be updated to work?

I rather like many of the things this tweakpack does and I lost all interest to play without it right now.

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Have you tried installing the latest version of BG2 Tweaks, v14? There were some BG:EE post-patch exclusive new tweaks.

Also, be sure your version of WEIDU is the latest. The new BG2 Tweaks uses some new WEIDU commands.

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=25759&hl=+weidu++osx&fromsearch=1

If that doesn't work, then you'll have to cast "Contact Other Plane" and summon the grand poobah of BG2 Tweaks, @CamDawg.
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    I tried installing v.14 for mac osx but I'm getting "permission_denied" message.
    I've tried different configurations as to where I put the files and folders, but it's not working. I tried changing the permissions on the files in OSX too. I have a macbook air 2012 with Mavericks.

I tried installing with BG Mac mod installer v2_1 and I used weidu for mac 231 as well as 234.

I changed the permission in OSX to allow install from all apps but no change.

Last login: Sun Nov 3 18:50:31 on ttys000
    Jesus:~ Jesus$ cd '/Applications/Baldurs Gate/00777/Baldur'\''s Gate - Enhanced Edition.app/Contents/Resources/'
    Jesus:Resources Jesus$ ./setup-bg2_tweaks
    -bash: ./setup-bg2_tweaks: Permission denied
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    This fixed it for me!

Do the "setup-BLAHBLAH" files have execute permission?

Try this "chmod u+x setup-[BLAHBLAH]"

chmod u+x setup- worked great for me, I think.
  • TamukinskiTamukinski Member Posts: 2
    hi, i made a fighter/mage/rogue lvl 40/30/50 with full xp cap removal. when i reach lvl 50 rogue, i dont get any further xp. But i once was able to make lvl 50/50/50 char. Has anyone an idea how i could fix the problem?
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Why did you necro a 3.5 year old thread for this, instead of making a new thread for an unrelated problem?

I was about to ask why the posters weren't looking for v16 of BG2Tweaks, or better yet, the Tweaks Anniversary b5.

I have no idea how to fix your problem, I don't play with expanded exp caps/levels. Although I do tweak the silly exp progression of Druids by personal edits, which winds up giving them an extra 3 levels.