Skip to content

BGEE: Gather Your Party

2»

Comments

• ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416

I want Jaheira and Minsc... but I think that Imogen, Khalid, and Dynaheir will have to... umm....

Disappear?

Just overload them with useless heavy gear, so they are unable to move. Then ask them to "guard the current location" for a bit, by kicking them out of the party.

Since they are overburdened, they will not walk up to your PC, and thus will not initiate the dialog that causes their SOs to bail party with them.

As for my own party, it's probably going to be something like:
    Me (Paladin)
    Imoen
    Minsc
    Jaheira
    Raseed
    Neera

I doubt the half-orc would work in that set up, else I'd kick Minsc out.
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    If NPC's could carry over i would love to get Xzar and Montaron back

My Dream Team "Assuming I'm In Throne of Bhaal Already"

Me
    Imoen
    Jaheira
    Sarevok
    Xzar
    Montaron
  • ArmanciaArmancia Member Posts: 243
    Last party in BG1
    Armancia (a female inquisitor)
    Jaheira
    Khalid
    Coran
    Branwen
    Imoen (Like a Thief mage)

In BG EE, I'll do 2 teams
    1) Lidwine (a female Human blackguard)
    Dorn
    Montaron
    Viconia
    Faldorn
    Xzar

2) Armancia (a female New paladin Kit or New good/or neutral cleric kit)
    Jaheira
    Khalid
    Rasaad
    Imoen
    Neera
  • AtlanticAtlantic Member Posts: 44
    Last BG party was a 'worst characters' party of:

Myself (Halfling Fighter with Str. 14)
    Alora
    Quayle
    Faldorn
    Eldoth (Killed off Skie)
    Tiax

My next party will probably be an ugly splodge of the characters I like and the new ones resulting in much inbalance and lack of roleplayability :D
  • XereckXereck Member Posts: 30
    Paladin or Cleric (prefer classes with divine powers based on the true background of the PC)
    Khalid
    Minsc
    Jaheira
    Imoen
    Dynaheir

In my first playthrough ever, I had Xzar and Montaron (before I met Minsc and Dynaheir).....they ended up having a huge argument with Khalid and Jaheira in an inn in Beregost and they literally jumped eachother's throats. So I learned the hard way that good NPC's doesn't go well with evil ones in the same party...unless you like watching the party NPC's fight eachother :)
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    edited July 2012
    @Xereck: Who won the fight? :)

@Atlantic: I'm not so sure - from the descriptions of Neera, it sounds like she might have some interesting interactions with Edwin and/or Dynaheir; who knows what relationships Dorn and Rasaad may form with other characters?
  • XereckXereck Member Posts: 30
    shawne said:

@Xereck: Who won the fight? :)

@Atlantic: I'm not so sure - from the descriptions of Neera, it sounds like she might have some interesting interactions with Edwin and/or Dynaheir; who knows what relationships Dorn and Rasaad may form with other characters?

I joined in on Khalid and Jaheira's side, but for a few seconds I dropped my jaw as I didn't even know it could happen within a party, just one of the thousands of little details which makes this game so great :)

My side won! ;)

• neleotheszeneleothesze Member Posts: 231
    edited July 2012
    NPCs in most of my parties: Xzar + Monty + Imoen; (Wacky Grumpy and Cheery) :)

New BG:EE party: Lady Bhaalspawn (half-orc fighter/cleric); Xzar + Monty + Imoen; Dorn Il-Khan; Edwin(probably); or Neera (if she doesn't run away screaming) :D
    Post edited by neleothesze on
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    edited July 2012
    Me: Gnome illusionist/thief
    Alora : halfling thief
    Yeslick : dwarf fighter/cleric
    Quayle: gnome cleric/ illusionist
    Montaron: halfling fighter / thief

Neera. Wild Mage and romance....she will romance a gnome right?
    It's the munchkin party!
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    @Xereck: I know what you mean, I was playing an evil PC and stringing Ajantis along for muscle; we all had a grand time killing Drizzt together, and out of the blue Ajantis turned on the rest of the group. I was completely thrown - who knew party members could mutiny like that? :)