Skip to content

Keldath and Sirines

My Charname may or may not have accidentally murdered Keldath, his sirines and the two priests in the adjacent building at the temple of Lathander in Beregost for a hefty amount of XP. And all for no rep loss. Neat. I mean, so sad. What an unfortunate accident.
EudaemoniumSchneidendNight_WatchIkMarcKidCarnivalCalmarDurenasSCARY_WIZARDenqenq

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I often keep him alive in case I need a rep boost. His is one of the few temples that isn't in towns, so I don;t need to worry about bounty hunters and the Fist of Ignited Ethanol.
    rexreg
  • IkMarcIkMarc Member Posts: 552
    Brings back memories :)
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223

I often keep him alive in case I need a rep boost. His is one of the few temples that isn't in towns, so I don;t need to worry about bounty hunters and the Fist of Ignited Ethanol.

Yes but it's so secluded...
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    onan said:

Eh, its right next to Beregost in the middle of the map. Not that out of the way.
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223

onan said:

Eh, its right next to Beregost in the middle of the map. Not that out of the way.
    I mean there are no witnesses around.
    EudaemoniumSyntia13
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    edited November 2013
    Mayhaps Keldath needs to have heavily armed Morninglords to protect him.
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508

Are you sure you don't mean the Fist of incendiary levity?
    onanEudaemonium
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    What about That Buncha Idjits Ain't Like What They Are In The Rulebooks Fist Mercenaries?
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    You can kill the shopkeeper in Sorcerous Sundries with no loss in rep and 3000XP, but I keep him around because you can sell him pretty much anything.
    onan