Skip to content

Looking for Group

13»

Comments

• jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    So what time were we thinking today? I was wondering guys if I could reroll to a Barbarian? Up to you guys but im finding archer a bit boring, if not ill keep my archer, but I wanna hit something!
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Do you have room for one more person in the party?
  • SoveriegnSoveriegn Member Posts: 54
    @Jamesker we only have BG left to do. And we kind of need your ranged but when we go to BG2 on friday your more than welcome to change.

@Aristillius We have pretty much wiped out the entire game. Only have the Baldurs Gate City left to do. If you don't mind that your more than welcome.
    Hey jeffery were you about for some playing today? Korial got d/c last night seems to have fixed it now
  • knowwheretorunknowwheretorun Member Posts: 30
    Hey guys! I'm gonna have to bow out of the group for BGIIEE. I have to work this weekend and as you know weekdays are pretty much impossible for me.

Had a great time in BGEE though! Thanks for the group while I was able to join you!
  • KorialstraszKorialstrasz Member Posts: 30
    @knowwheretorun, yeah man it was nice having you! I guess now if anyone wants to we have a spot open now then.
    So when we gonna get a session in guys?
  • SyrianSyrian Member Posts: 2
    I'll be happy to jump in for some BG2EE. I have Skype, Teamspeak... don't mind to rp a bit too. My favorite class is assassin.
    Alright, currently we're waiting for some BG2 Multiplayer fixes since it is kind of arse right now but we're considering another run through of BG1 EE if you were up for that. We're currently using skype, also we aren't RPers. Skype you can find me as Korialstrasz the Magnificent and I'll add you to our group. As a note also we're going to be using TCP/IP through hamachi so if you want to tag in you'll need hamachi unmanaged. Anyway hopefully I'll hear from you soon. :)
    Starting a BG2 group run today, since Syrian hasn't gotten back to any of us we still have a slot available.