Skip to content

bg 2 bug

differentStylesdifferentStyles Member Posts: 3
edited November 2013 in Fixed
hello,i got bug. i bought bg 2 ee in preorder but i cant download it.When i start launcher (without beamdog) there is msg:u dont own the game,of course i load on my account where i bought it.When i installed beamdog client it ignores fact i own bg 2 and show only bg 1 in my games.Any help pls?
Post edited by LiamEsler on
jethro

Comments

• differentStylesdifferentStyles Member Posts: 3
    here is screen to prove it: [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2upadd3.jpg[/IMG]
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I assume the message you're referring to is "your account isn't provisioned for this title"? If so, I'm getting the same thing.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    In case it matters, my copy was a gift sent to me via game code. @differentStyles, was yours also a gift? I ask because that might clue the devs in as to why this is happening.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Send a PM to @Dee or an email to support@beamdog.com
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It appears to be something to do with Gift provisions; if you're still unable to install once the game goes "live", let me know and we'll take a closer look.
  • differentStylesdifferentStyles Member Posts: 3
    yes,it was a gift.Im still unable to install,i also received bg 1 ee as a gift and no problems appeared there.
    Okay, I'll have our resident slave servant really cool guy take a look when he gets into the office this morning.
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    @Dee I gifted the game to a friend but she can't download it at the moment. Is there a procedure to follow for people who face this gift problem? Could you post a note about it, in order to avoid multiple requests, maybe? Thank you very much.
    Have her try it now; the problem should be fixed.
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    Thank you for you very quick answer.