Skip to content

There's a lot of clicking to do before you can play

2»

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    It may take a lot of clicks to open a saved game, but at least we don't have to wait 5 mins for the list of saved games to appear anymore.
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    I agree. Although I realise EE needs to sell itself, it unintentionally starts to look a little self-congratulating after a while to read about the new adventures when you load up the game. Also it does make it look as though the new characters are being prioritised over the beautiful original NPCs. I know that is not intended on the part of Overhaul, but I still get that feeling. :P
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Will the new patch bring some change to the subject in the OP?
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited August 2014
    My first impression was that this was a bit bellyache-y. But reflecting on it more, the suggestion to provide a direct path to open the game is actually a good one. So goodonya OP.
    Post edited by Lemernis on
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 169
    This eliminates unnecessary screens and provides all-round more immersive experience imo
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/31069/gui-mod-bg2-ee-gui-in-bg-ee/p6
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    Lemernis said:

My first impression was that this was a bit bellyache-y. But reflecting on it more, the suggestion to provide a direct path to open the game is actually a good one. So goodonya OP.

on the first screen, 'load game' instead of 'store' (which can be put somewhere in a corner)

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    1.3 moves the screen to just before the pregen list when you start a new game, so it won't interfere when you're loading an existing save--and if you already have all of the adventures activated (as is the case on the desktop version of the game), the screen won't appear at all.