Skip to content

BG2:EE Potion case?

2»

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    We have to use a certain amount of suspension of disbelief, imagine the nightmare of collecting loot and managing inventory in an environment compatibile with RL :smiley:
  • ZilberZilber Member Posts: 253

We have to use a certain amount of suspension of disbelief, imagine the nightmare of collecting loot and managing inventory in an environment compatibile with RL :smiley:

Ît does make for some interesting situations though, we once had a player that, when needed produced a 10 foot pole. He had been lugging that around unnoticed for years.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857

And imagine how big should be a bag where you can put 10 complete suits of heavy armor..
    Even with godly STR is not easy to fight while carrying a bag big as a car.
    Now I am too old to run with 27 kilo, but in the past I had carried on my shoulder up to 90, on steep mountain paths, helping old people to bring home the wood for their stoves. I had never been able to carry very big things, even if those was weighting 10 or 15 kilo.

Surely you realise that the bags are a bit like the Tardis, bigger on the inside than the outside. In a world full of magic, why should that be unbelievable?