Skip to content

Fave Spell?

Gun19Gun19 Member Posts: 48
So what's everyone's favourite spell? Mine's good ol' Magic Missile :-)

Comments

• RenshtalisRenshtalis Member Posts: 136
    Polymorph dude, turnin mages into cooks since 1998!!!
    Sox for the double post, I ment chooks ( as in chickens ), bloody iPad!
    Soz!!!! I ment Soz, FREAKIN IPAD!
  • Gun19Gun19 Member Posts: 48
    Lol, had a freaky image of battling chefs. Watch out for that fillet knife+1 !
  • IkonNavrosIkonNavros Member Posts: 227
    I always did love the summonings.. so.. Fire Elementals and later Planetars/Devas... I always wandered around in Baldur's Gate 2 with them.. no matter if needed or not :D

Was pure instant Love :D
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Color spray, festive as well as useful.
  • SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
    For BG1, magic missile OR lightning bolt, leaning more towards lightning bolt.
    For BG2, disintegrate and flesh to stone, even though they never worked.
    I just used shadow keeper and put in the two spells that would always work and just made sure not to "abuse" it :P
  • SylonceSylonce Member Posts: 65
    Mine is a non-combat spell: Dispel/Spellbreach. I cannot count the times this spell has saved me from some tight situations. Especially by the time I get to BG2.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Vampiric Touch forever. Destroying dragons with such a lowly spell is simply too much fun :3
  • Gun19Gun19 Member Posts: 48

Vampiric Touch forever. Destroying dragons with such a lowly spell is simply too much fun :3

Will have to try this :-)
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    I wonder if Vampiric Touch will become more popular as a spell now with Twilight:New Moon coming out :-P
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @Gun19 : Just make sure to add 3 simple Lower Resist spells before though, otherwise Dragons can resist Vampiric Touches. Fact is though, that after you remove their resistance about 4 or 5 VT will kill dragons with ease XD

@Delvarian : Cullen fans playing BGEE? Well, as long as they don't expect Bodhi to sparkle, I don't see why not XD
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Delvarian said:

I wonder if Vampiric Touch will become more popular as a spell now with Twilight:New Moon coming out :-P

I don't remember the spell making you sparkle

• JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
    Lightning bolt was good, especially when you lined it up so that it'd bounce back off the walls and hit some guy 2 or more times.
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    My favourites are especially AoE spells. I love nuking huge groups of enemies at once. Therefore, I'd say my favourite spells are Fireball and Sleep. :)
  • karpaszkarpasz Member Posts: 74
    Haste or Fireball. Can't decide!
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    Improved Alacrity, with time stop... O_O
  • KnettgummiKnettgummi Member Posts: 152
    For imbalanced times, make it project image + summon planetar time.

As far as single spell favorites go, maybe the invaluable stoneskin or a high level chromatic orb...
  • Leaf_EaterLeaf_Eater Member Posts: 71
    Surprised not to see any Similacrum posts, I love that thing
  • ArciliusArcilius Member Posts: 1
    BG1: Magic Missile! BG2: Lower Spell Resistance. Combined, that dragon is going down!
  • NelligrandNelligrand Member Posts: 2
    Dragon Breath. You just can't go wrong with a massive fireball that causes knockdown and knockback while not having to worry about friendly fire.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Chromatic orb, a wise avenger gets bags of those things!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Timestop
  • seekaseeka Member Posts: 53
    Black Blade of Disaster and Wail of the Banshee... makes me feel all overpowered and tingly inside
  • raclariuraclariu Member Posts: 56
    edited August 2012
    Any AoE spell that does dmg to enemies but doesn't hit my allies :)
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Polymorph self sword spider, melfs meteors and energy blades are awesomesauce if you took a Swashbuckler or Kensai dual splash, or if you are a multi fighter / mage.
  • FrozenDervishFrozenDervish Member Posts: 295
    My favorite spell has gotta be dimension door.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    righteous magic with draw upon holy might, ah clerics finally kicking butt :)
  • XezmeraudeXezmeraude Member Posts: 91
    edited August 2012
    Ive always liked Albi Dhalzims Horrid Wilting along with Meteor Swarm and Comet. My favorite sequensor is using Web with Stinking cloud/Couldkill/Death Fog or Albi Dhalzim's to always make sure NO ONE leaves the area of effet :)
  • sknskn Member Posts: 8
    sleep then magic missile.