Skip to content

Viconia left without a word (with my stuff of course)

WikeszWikesz Member Posts: 11
edited November 2013 in New Members Welcome Area
Hi!

I had a problem, and i solved it already, but i want to share, because i want to know what else other option i have in same situations (or anyone else had this problem before?).

So here is what happened: I went to the Water Queen's House in Baldur's Gate, with my party. And after a few seconds, i realized that my party had only 5 members... Vicionia left without a word. Quick save and autosave overwrited by new ones... Vicionia is just missing with stuff like that: Ankheg Plate, Ashideena +2, Talos Gift, The Stupefier +1.

I figured out i have a high reputation, and that must be the reason she left. I went back to the (evil) Water Queens House, and found her there. She said we are weak and want no part with us. Fine by me, i killed her and took back my stuff. I have no problem with that, we are a high rep, good party and she is an evil character so no moral or other problems. I've tried not to kill her, just talk, but when he said that "weak" thing, i had no option to say anything. End conversation and she disappear LOL. Where does she go anyway? I tried to decrease reputation before speaking to her, but not helped.

Just wanted to share this with everyone, maybe it can help if anyone seeking to resolve problems like that.

But i'm curious about what i could do? Any idea?

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Kill her and get Brawnen, or kill her and get Yeslick.
    edited November 2013

Become a student of MEDIU Uni.Registeration is now open.

Lots of spam I won't post.

And, WHO THE HELL CARES!!! This was about Viconia leaving the party, and also, I consider that as spam! So O will be calling the Mercykillers, the Harmonium to put you up in jail and the Godsmen to burn you with the cannon they created for the Baatezu! And as a Lawful Evil man, I'll give @Dee and @mlnevese a call, because calling Sigil's factions won't help.
  • WikeszWikesz Member Posts: 11
    CrevsDaak said:

Thanks, do you know where is Yeslick? I flooded the mine without picking him into the party. Drowned? :D

Wikesz said:

CrevsDaak said:

Thanks, do you know where is Yeslick? I flooded the mine without picking him into the party. Drowned? :D

He will be in a Tavern in Baldur's Gate only if you talked to him, if you don't talked to him, he'll be drowned.
    Also, I do not know n which tavern he is :P
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited November 2013
    Um, @CrevsDaak: Are you sure about that? I don't believe he gives you the option upon speaking to him to leave the party and go to a tavern...I think when he leaves the party he stays right where he was standing, and that means if the mine is flooded, he's about 60 feet below where he needs to be to breathe...

Branwen is probably your best bet.

*NOTE* The spoiler below tells you what the number is for evil party members to leave the party. If you don't want to know, do not read the spoiler.

I Believe the magic number is 18. Stay below this and evil party members won't leave. They won't be happy but they won't leave.
  • Time4TiddyTime4Tiddy Member Posts: 262
    edited November 2013
    To be clear, there are three possible scenarios:

- Talked to Yeslick, told him you don't have room in your party (he goes to Baldur's Gate tavern)
    - Talked to Yeslick, invited him to party, then dismissed him (gone forever)
    - Did not talk to Yeslick at all (gone forever)

(Assuming the mine is flooded.)