Skip to content

Cleric/Ranger in BG:EE

13»

Comments

• IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    @Tanthalas perhaps a merge if we have a poll and a discussion on the same thing?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I would have suggested it but for whatever reason I was thinking that I read that such a thing wouldn't be possible.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Yeah, if I merge a discussion with a poll the poll disappears.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    edited August 2012
    Quartz said:

@Communard I think we all have a very thorough understanding of your opinion on this. Can you please stop repeating yourself? If you have new points, then please do bring them up, but I keep reading the same thing over and over. Your point is very much valid but reading it for the fourth time now somehow is making it less and less attractive.

It's difficult to stop repeating yourself when other people keep posting the same thing too ;)
    How many times have we heard "there's no reason to remove this feature" or "it's not a bug, it's just the BG rules" in this thread?
  • JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
    Communard said:

I care because I want to be able to play a cleric/ranger that actually follows the rules, and I want a consistent ruleset for the game in general.

If you don't use the Druid Spells when you're not supposed to, then you'll be following the rules. simple isn't it.

Too much rollplay, not enough roleplay.
  • ShadwobladeShadwoblade Member Posts: 9
    It's a definite bug, it is not meant to be in the game, it should not be in the game, fix it.
    Rangers should not get Druid spells until level 8, period.
    Then they should get a maximum of 3 spells per level for levels 1 to 3 at 17th Character level. But these should be as extra slots and not be either/or slots taken from Cleric spells.
    They already get access to Druid spells of ALL Druid spheres, when it should only be Plant and Animal, and this includes Call Lightning and other Druid spells they should not get.
    They can wear full metal armour, but do NOT get the massive XP wall at 14th level.

Anyone who likes this role-ruining bug can get a mod to put it back in.

And Druids should get 6 spells of each level at level 15.

~