Skip to content

[DUPE #7311] - Dorn quest bug

zupskyzupsky Member Posts: 126
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
I'm stuck with Dorn's quest line. After killing everybody in Helm camp, you encounter a fight and then Azothet spawns. But after talking to her, script that spawns her goes into a loop and after a minute I have a legion. I can't bypass this and I can't play now... : <
EDIT
For some reason, everything worked as it should after I cleared Dorn's inventory so I don't know if maybe some item was responsible for that.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• VereniusVerenius Member Posts: 7
    I had the very same problem. However after i reloaded the autosave a second time (first time the very same thing happend) it just worked as it should have after the combat encounter.
    I dont think i ever touched dorn inventory however.
  • MermidionMermidion Member Posts: 69
    ahm,just a quick question.which fight encounter do you mean?
    I killed everything in the helmit camp and told dorn how unpleased i am that he is not his own master and i am since then waiting for everything to happen that progresses his quest line.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Mermidion Have you got a save game you could upload from in the camp? What should be happening is another encounter should be occurring immediately after you leave the Helmite Camp.
    I'm not able to replicate your issue, @zupsky. So what happened was Azothet spawned, you spoke to her, she disappeared, and then multiple copies of her were spawned? Did Ur-Gothoz spawn?
  • MermidionMermidion Member Posts: 69
    @LiamEsler
    -Problem solved. The spawn wasn't immediately.i had to travel a little back and forth but eventually it happend.
    @mermidion Sweet. :)
    @Gate70 It does, thank you -- it does seem to be a bug with the game not setting variables if dialog is gone through too quickly.
  • zupskyzupsky Member Posts: 126
    edited November 2013
    @LiamEsler, it also happens if I take my time to kill and read. First time when I had this bug was when I was reading everything and not using ctrl y.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQCAF8Wnsjw
  • DwenDwen Member Posts: 1
    me also happened once , but it goes correct after i reloaded again.
  • zupskyzupsky Member Posts: 126
    @Dwen, I'm having this issue every time, thats how I can record this videos, because this bug doesn't go away for me after reloading.
  • EdjanderEdjander Member Posts: 9
    I'm having the exact same problem. How do I make it stop?!?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @zupsky have you touched the FPS, I think that they are a little high and so causing this, maybe?
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Moving this to "Not an Issue" as a duplicate of 7311. Will link this thread there as more information.