Skip to content

BGII:EE 1.2.2030 (11-20-2013)

Comments

• ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    CrevsDaak said:

Wutz? I never realized Ano(men) had points in spear, what a useless thing :/ That is one of the things that should have been changed in the EE to Staff.

@CrevsDaak

I like that they gave him proficiencies in spear:

1) it shows how dumb he really is (just joking here)

2) it fix his proficiencies to the right number adding the missing ones, but without making him stronger

3) if someone wants the overpowered version of Anomem, it is quite easy to do with EEKeeper, NI, etc.
    CrevsDaaksyllog
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    @Erg, I see, but spending them on staff won't make him much OP, maybe just for SoA.
    No, well, no at all, you can get nice staffs in SoA too.
    Erg
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    kamuizin said:

Anomen proficience in spears in roleplay based. Play his romance and he will tell you the tale of his "courageous" fight with an wyrven to save some squires, thursting the spear in the wyrven's back.

Yep, forgot about this, I should have added this as #4 on my previous post (it is also mentioned in the discussion I've linked)
    CrevsDaak
  • rachellespenrachellespen Member Posts: 3
    I must be a total bonehead because I cannot find a link to the patch or a way to install it on my launch screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If you're just installing the game now, it will already have the patch applied.
  • saturnbabysaturnbaby Member Posts: 1
    Baldur's Gate 2 game downloaded 12/22/2013. I followed the "Patch # is now available for use" link to this page and I have no idea how to actually find the patch. Was it already a part of the download, and if not, where is it; what am I missing here in the darkness?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @saturnbaby The download is always the latest version, so your game is already patched.
  • mdubb187mdubb187 Member Posts: 2
    Well, I guess that answers my question. I figured that it wasn't updating, cause when I checked the version number on baldur.exe, it still says version 1.0 after a fresh install. I'm assuming that's just an oversight.
  • deathstromdeathstrom Member Posts: 1
    sorry people can i have only one question: when is release the patch ita of baldur's gate II ehnaced edition ? if is avaible where i can find the link update ?
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    italian version of BG2EE is not yet available – i don't know if and when it will be released, but i assume this will still take some time like all other languages.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    edited January 2014
    @Dee ^^ Spammer? Link seems suspicious... I haven't clicked on it.

Edit: Clearly resolved.
    Post edited by Heindrich on
    @Heindrich1988 what spammer?
    CrevsDaak said:

@Heindrich1988 what spammer?

@CrevsDaak
    A spammer post with a dodgy link that has since been removed.
    @Heindrich1988 ah, a spam Batty, those are so idiotic, they join even knowing @Metalloman is here to ban them.

Spambot? Who? Where? WHERE IS? *swings banhammer in rage*

@Metalloman
    It was just above my comment at 5:47PM. Short message that didn't really make sense, with a dodgy looking link and askin people to click on it.

I guess somebody else already banhammer'd it. :)
    MetallomanCrevsDaak

I guess somebody else already banhammer'd it. :)

We'll make @Cuv confess that he banned it, don't worry :)
    Just your friendly neighborhood wombat; nothing to see here, move along...
    elminsterCrevsDaakjackjack
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    Awww.... I missed a chance to click a link?
    CrevsDaakelminsterErgjackjack
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    so, any news about a new update? by the way, the next update will fix the lock left screen, when we can't push the screen to the left? Also will the right click bug (when we can't use the right click to walk the characters) be fixed too?

Didn't reported these ones cos i believe they're already reported.
  • GromzGromz Member Posts: 1
    Still no update on Steam. Is there a way to manually update the Steam version?
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Umm... Steam has had this patch for almost 2 months.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    So what's Beamdog working on right now?
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    I see, I see. Hope it goes well then.

By the way, what's the status of Adventure Y? I thought it was already close to completion? Or maybe it's just me thinking ahead.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    edited January 2014
    Adventure Y is complete-ly not announced yet and so it may or may not ever exist. Wait for official announcement.
  • Robotrek1000Robotrek1000 Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2014
    What about Mac Apple Store? I can't see no patch there. There is only version 1.2.0 that I can download
    Post edited by Robotrek1000 on
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    when the next one for both games?
  • winsonsonhowinsonsonho Member Posts: 18
    Still no update for me on steam.. T_T Anyone know how to force check for updates, other than verifying integrity--?
This discussion has been closed.