Skip to content

Who else thinks Hexxat's voice is sexy? (Possible spoilers)

2»

Comments

• SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    I think Hexxat's voice is sexy. I also like her appearance as well. Err, I actually really like Hexxat, she just fits in an evil group.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited December 2013
    you know those neck things don't actually work by elongating the neck itself but by pushing down and contorting the colour bone and ribs

also no I don't really think Hexxat is sexy although I do like her voice. She is also what is essentialy a walking corpse so that's abit of a turn off too
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632

Meh, she sounds a lot like Dynaheir IMO. I'm surprised she's not saying a bunch of "Do this, do that. What about *MY* needs!?"

I think Dynaheir's voice is sexy too :)
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Ironically, i discovered her 'true' self and voice on toB and well..surprisingly i have to agree; i won't go up to say 'sexy', but deep and calm, i like enough too.. a breath of kinda obvious snoby but classy evil manipulative perv but potentially smarty air compared to lalaland neera & the likes sometimes.. *)) ...well, i even thought could be (eventually) fun to mix those ones in a team, some day, just to 'hear' the interractions..well, more with Aerie though, not sure i will be able to stand neera too long (kinda Imoen but..in even worst - atrocious self- centered *ù^$ù* tendancies it seems.. in the long range, that 'little' nerdy prog neera.. *// )... but well..^ //