Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Did anyone beat Dragomir in a fair fight?

124»

Comments

• ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    debuff first and spell trigger lower resist x3, use spell like cone of cold, vampire touch anything with instant cast (robe of vecna) a single mage with maximum buff + haste juste run around and cast.

• walronwalron Member Posts: 1
    Had problems with Dragomir being early in the game. Used a potion with Oil of Speed, picked the lock to the Chest and found Daystar (double damage to undead) and used that to kill him. Otherwise I guess running back and forth from the crypt to the Inn s a simple way of having him trigger spells that get spoiled...

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 951
    I don't really recall him as an encounter. On my one evil walkthrough of BG 2:EE I picked up Hexxat fairly quickly in the game (i.e. before going slavers or any Stronghold quests) to fill out my party, and I can't recall having difficulties with the Dragomir encounter.

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 2,728
    I did it only once, was quick, fast and easy.
    But it was not the first quest, i had the correct equipment and an other advantage, i am used to play the tactics mod irenicus dungeon, the best school to learn to deal with over leveled enemies without having levels and special items.
    I think that every player should try and master that mod component as it can change the way he fight making it so more efficient. Even if the player dont want to play the rest of the mod to create some different class charnames and play the tactics start dungeon at 80k xp can change forever the player, making him reach a higher level.

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,451
    I do this quest early in the game and just make sure my fighter has got a +3 weapon (usually the Blade of Roses) and send him/her in alone, buffed with Chaotic Commands and Haste - job done.

gorgonzola
  • Paulan969Paulan969 Member Posts: 12
    I think Minsc with berserker rage was able to kill the bastard 1v1 with Liralcor... twas begining of SoA. lvl 12/13 somethin like that

gorgonzola