Skip to content

Hexxat is invincible

ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
She's stuck on 5 hit points and does not seem to be taking damage from anything: just now Horrid Wilting did 17 damage to her, which should have been enough to kill her three times over, but she's still around.

Truly she is a living dead.
Post edited by LiamEsler on

Comments

• ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    edited November 2013
    More from her: at the beginning of the Throne of Bhaal, she left the group and ran off. I summoned her back on the Pocket Plane, but she had been brought back down to level 15 - and gained only enough experience to bring her back to level 21, while before she was already close to 30.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    When you say she 'left the group and ran off', can you elaborate?
    edited November 2013
    That's literally what she did. As soon as the game began at the grove with the statues, she left the party - along with all the non-critical equipment, which I never got back - and ran away, without a single word of warning or explanation.

She had some good stuff on her.
    edited November 2013
    Have you got a save before she ran off?
    Faxxat is scripted to disappear (as you can import her into ToB and we don't want that), but Hexxat should stay.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    LiamEsler said:

Have you got a save before she ran off? Faxxat is scripted to disappear (as you can import her into ToB and we don't want that), but Hexxat should stay.

Faxxat?
    Fax at phone #X???
    I don't get it, maybe its a mayor spoiler from BG2:EE which I haven't bought, YET!!
  • AranneasAranneas Member Posts: 282
    spoiler indeed. if you really want to know take the word apart :P
    LiamEsler said:

Have you got a save before she ran off?

On ToB? The game made an autosave when it moved to it, I think, but by now I've played up until Pocket Plane and it got overwritten.
    Ah, dang.

Spoiler'd up. ;)
    It looks like both of these issues now have dedicated threads (and I just fixed both of them), so moving this to Not An Issue so as not to clutter the forum with dupes :)
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    LiamEsler said:

Ah, dang.

Spoiler'd up. ;)

hehehe, did we have an oops moment @LiamEsler :P teasing