Skip to content

Rasaad's Big Metal Unit

I just picked up the Big Metal Unit, and for giggles thought I'd check if Rasaad could wear it. Indeed he can...and he wound up with a -23 AC. Not sure if that was intended...

Comments

• NachtiNachti Member Posts: 89
    Yes its intended. Its a easter egg after all.

with bracers of defense AC3 Rasaad gets a similiar result.

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Seems like a reasonable result for solving the pantaloon enigma :)
  • It just seems a bit overpowered, I almost feel guilty using it. He doesn't lose anything at all (other than his ability to fit through narrow spaces...) and gains crazy AC. He can still use all his HLAs, his monk abilities, still gets his 4 unarmed attacks per round. I just had him tank the green dragon in Abazigal's lair and he took one hit the whole fight.
  • I think once you've started using the BMU, period, you've crossed the "overpowered" threshold.
  • Spaceman_SpiffSpaceman_Spiff Member Posts: 40

This thread is not what I thought it would be about.

you mean poorly-written homoerotic fanfic (with a wicked BDSM twist) about a well-endowed monk wrestling with older brother issues? .. alas that's what I thought too
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    rasaad's "Big metal unit" hehehehe
  • Hey, I didn't name the thing. It was probably the same guy/gal that named the 'SOLAMNICBUTTPLUG' variable that I found one day while browsing about EEKeeper. I can't even find out what it does, because forum mods on various sites seem to take exception to its nomenclature. :P
  • LorosfyrLorosfyr Member Posts: 18
    Just cast Barkskin on him and watched his AC go through the ceiling as well. Lets him keep his +4 to hit and damage from his gauntlets.
    Why did I only think of this in TOB when the game is practically over...? >.<