Skip to content

DeviantART Fanart Challange

Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
I would like to present a fanart challenge hosted by BioWareFanClub over on deviantART.

Prizes: winners will get a free copy of Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition. Prizes will be issued by me, and there are six to win in total for this challenge. Mac or PC can be arranged. Winners will need a Beamdog account in order to redeem their prize (but that's probably not an issue here).

All you need to do for this challenge is download the Character Template made by @artastrophe, fill them in with the relevant information and attach your own character images. Once done, upload the character sheet to your deviantART account (and post a link to it here if you would like to share it with our community) and follow the instructions located here.

You can find examples here and here.

Please note that this has nothing to do with 'official' fanart challenges held here on the Baldur's Gate forum. This is off-site, which is also why I posted in Off-Topic. If you don't have a deviantART account and want to participate, then you will need to create an account. If you don't want to create an account there but would still like to participate in some art challenge in the future, then there may be more information about something like that in the coming weeks or months.

If anyone here does decide to participate: good luck and have fun. :)