Skip to content

Energy drain doesnt go away

XzarXzar Member Posts: 215
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
Demon knight at Kuo-Toa tunnels inflicted this curse on me. I returned to svirfneblin inn and rested 4 times in a row - effect was still there. Didnt bother to continue playing to check if this is related to real time somehow, reloaded earlier save.
Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments

• XzarXzar Member Posts: 215
    edited December 2013
    @Troodon80
    Really? Google told me otherwise. Dont confuse Energy Drain with Level Drain.
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Xzar said:

@Troodon80
    Really? Google told me otherwise. Dont confuse Energy Drain with Level Drain.

Energy Drain definitely doesn't go away with just time either. It's permanent unless Restoration is cast on the victim.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    @Xzar
    The thing that confuses is that you read a big thing yelling ENERGY DRAIN, aka LEVEL DRAIN, they are the same things, they are the same thing, also I recommend hearing experienced players (if ot modders and devs) instead of google.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Demon knight with Soul Reaver causes Level Drain. Not an issue.
    CrevsDaak
  • TsyrithTsyrith Member Posts: 180
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Tsyrith that ALSO is named Energy Drain and causes LEVEL DRAIN, I said it before.
    CrevsDaak said:

@Xzar
    The thing that confuses is that you read a big thing yelling ENERGY DRAIN, aka LEVEL DRAIN, they are the same things, they are the same thing, also I recommend hearing experienced players (if ot modders and devs) instead of google.

Tsyrith