Skip to content

Anomen's test. spawning the messenger

Is there a CLUA command to spawn the darn messenger who starts the quest telling Anomen to go do his darn test? I am fed up of waiting for the guy to spawn after 20+ days enduring LN Anomen.

Regards

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    Uh, I never enabled the console, it feels too cheesy.
    Huh! Looks what type of powergamer is telling you that the console is too cheesy DUH!!
    I told you, Greenie, if you tell me I am power gamer again, you will burn in Baator!
    You are an idiotic power gamer, your CRTL+Y don't works on me!
    Now, die foul beast!
    *Blueman: Casts spell: Kill Greenie de'Buzzard, no save Ultra-powergamerish-Spell: Greenie*
    I HAVE BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!

Sorry, but besides telling you that there are real geniouses from the console, their tend to be Power Gamers AHEM!! Experienced players, thank you.
    Maybe @Erg can help you, he knows about this, and he is also a power gamer nice person and an experienced player and he has some WeiDU knowdlege what makes him a modder (I am also a modder, but I am more mad than non-mad).
    EDIT: Methinks there is no more messages needed, and that you have to go now to the Knignting of Ano(men), also his Chaotic Neutral alignement is by far a worse power gamerish NPC man since he has even MORE things to complain about and things to yell at your other party members, just be sure to carry CN Anomen besides Cernd, Edwin, Keldorn and Viconia :P).
  • cognoscentuscognoscentus Member Posts: 65
    Do you have any mods installed Ryofu? I seem to remember that Anomen and romance cheats from the BG2 tweak pack do not play nice together.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Ryofu

C:CreateCreature("Terl")

or

C:SetGlobal("SpawnTerl","Global",1)

It starts the quest - a messenger appears to tell Anomen he should go home.

If you're talking about a messenger from the Order who comes to invite Anomen to his test (after you have dealt with the death of Anomen's sister) it will be:

C:CreateCreature("kayl1")
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    Assuming that you have already dealt with Saerk (one way or another), try this first

C:SetGlobal("AnomenKnight","Global",1)

It should spawn Sir Ryan Trawl, not a simple messenger, but he is the one that tells Anomen to go do his test.

If this doesn't work, you should provide more info like

1) where you are (which area, which chapter, etc.)
    2) if you are in romance with Anomen or not
    3) if you have mods installed
    etc.

or eventually upload a savegame (I don't have BG2EE, but I can try and take a look with NI anyway).
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    nah spawning ryan trawl worked. finally got anomen to fail his test and go insane :)