Skip to content

Want to see Pong:EE made?? **HUGE SPOILERS FROM PONG**

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited December 2013 in Off-Topic
Do you remember Pong? Because I do not, having born on the 99' and those shitty things that happens didn't let me play this amazing game at its launch day, and I think Overhaul can make a nice remake of the game if they get to buy the licenses (what's that! Can I ate it?), from, Uh, from Tiax, sure he can sells us licenses if he can says he will rule the world.
The idea came from the first non-100%-useful-comment made by @Dee, it was 53% useful since this isn't the first poll I created about this :P
[spoiler=Pong]
I must admit I never played Pong, but I know that is that old game where you play Pong and sometimes even PING against a little bunch of pixels, much probably, black and white pixels.
Wait, I think I played this game in an emulator I was fooling with a friend in the internet one day, but still not sure...
@booinyoureyes I am name dropping you because I don't know if you read off topic.
[/spoiler]
  1. Want to see Pong:EE made??13 votes
    1. Yes, I like Pong much better than Baldur's Gate 2:SoA and its story is even more amazing that Planescape Torment's!!!! Lets make it guys!!
      38.46%
    2. Wut? Why there is any muffin option *sigh* (aka show me your amazing ti.. I said RESULTS, NOW!!!!)
      23.08%
    3. NOOOOOOO, I am your father!! And I dislike this game so much that I wanna KILL YOU NOW LUKE, YOU WON'T GET TO BURN ME IN EPISODE VI!!!!!
        7.69%
    4. Pong? No Ping? What is this game about? Flying drunks? Indiana Jones? Norse Mythology? WHAT IN THE ABYSS IS THIS GAME ABOUT!!!!
      15.38%
    5. Really Crevs? You must be kidding me, I don't care but Dee never had such good ideas, make it if you want, I don't care.
      15.38%
Post edited by CrevsDaak on
Chaotic_GoodNight_WatchMontresor_SPbooinyoureyes

Comments

• Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    sorry bud, looks like Commander Keen already beat ya too it. By about 22 years =p
    CrevsDaakFredjo
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477

sorry bud, looks like Commander Keen already beat ya too it. By about 22 years =p

Commander Keen surely was an amazing game in its time "nostalgic sigh"

I'm pretty sure there are at least tens of Pong remakes on the internets in 2D 3D and 4D ready for @CrevsDaaaaak (is that Dutch or what? :D )
    Night_Watchmch202CrevsDaakMrpenfold666
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    I, too, am very random (in fact some might call me teh penguin of DOOM). Please notice and praise me
    CrevsDaak
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    edited December 2013
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Fredjo what is dutch? My name? Its invented by the Overlord of Chaos, I, the Bearer of Power.
    And the best colony, by far, for AoEIII are the Dutch, they have Banks!!!
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    BUT WILL IT HAVE ROMANCE OPTIONS????????????
    CrevsDaakMrpenfold666Night_Watchlolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @booinyoureyes yes, if you didn't have enough with BG2:EE, you will be able to have children and to marry with another bunch of pixels (with tits) like you.
    booinyoureyes
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Absolutely, this has to be done.

First, however, I would like to see a Discworld Noir: Enhanced Edition. Then we can talk about Pong.
    CrevsDaakNight_Watch
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    commander keen!!! i love that game!!!! but come on it needs to be shufflepuck cafe: enhanced edition

CrevsDaak
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Don't mess with the classics. Leave it alone! That's like some smuck trying to colorize classic, movies and television shows. Leave them alone! Yeah!
    CrevsDaak
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2013
    I'm waiting for Pong 5D.
    CrevsDaak