Skip to content

Stop Hexxat Anomen Fighting?

Any way to do it?

Comments

• LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    The smartass response would be "get rid of one of them". Otherwise, I believe the Keeper is your only hope and yes, Star Wars reference was intended :)
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    Thanks for the response. What do I do in EE keeper?

As a side note, *Spoilers*
    What do I do for the 2nd Hexxat Graveyard quest? After new instructions from L. Can't seem to find where to go.

Thanks again
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    I don't know exactly, I'm not an expert. Probably you could turn this event off or delay it significantly (essentialy delay so that you could finish the game before it happens).

As fo the quest, Hexxat should ask you if you are ready and teleport you from the Graveyard District if you received it.
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    Do they ever actually get into a physical fight? Or is it just the one-must-leave argument?

In my game I had the argument come up while I was still wandering Athkatla, so I told Hexxat to leave, went back to the Coronet and invited her back in, and haven't heard a peep from Anomen about it yet o.O
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    edited December 2013
    Yes I just reinvite to, but it's a pain.
    As for the quest, she didn't offer to teleport me. I just got orders from a contact from L.
    What's the global variable I have to change by the way?
    Post edited by Greenman019 on
  • Aliard1806Aliard1806 Member Posts: 144
  • XuixienXuixien Member Posts: 3
    Your solution doesn't work, though, and neither does your link.
  • oldgamer518oldgamer518 Member Posts: 18
    I never found a way. My original cleric was viccy, but she fell to the shadow dragon. So I picked up Anomen the prick, but let him go when he tried to compel me to chose between having either he or hexxie in my party. Then i picked up little Aerie for my healing needs. So far (in underdark) not having a dedicated healer hasn't hurt me at all
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739
    To stop Hexxat and Anomen fighting, use either the BG2 Tweaks mod or open your save with the EE Keeper and go to Global Variables to set very big values (999999999999999) for:

OHH_ANOMENTALKS and OHH_KELDORNTALKS

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/421816/#Comment_421816
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Hm, does Chaotic Neutral Anomen still have a problem with Hexxat?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739
    @Schneidend‌

Unfortunately, yes. It was quite a revelation in my party one day.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    bengoshi said:

@Schneidend‌

Unfortunately, yes. It was quite a revelation in my party one day.

Well, that's kinda silly.