Skip to content

Can't exit Watcher's Keep Level 3

I worked my way through the level, got all the gems, the scepter assembled itself, and now I can't exit the level. I've tried throwing it down, giving it to other party members, reloading, going to and from the pocket plane. None of that has triggered whatever needs to change to allow me to exit. If it's as simple as setting a global variable, I can do that, or if someone can show me where to find the item codes to try and get the gems/unassembled scepter to trigger the quest completion I'm game.

Comments

• tpedersontpederson Member Posts: 3
    I went ahead and tried to help myself, I used the console to create the scepter without gems, then the gems, threw them on the ground then picked them up. That didn't work.
  • tpedersontpederson Member Posts: 3
    Derp... I forgot I was cleaning my inventory earlier and left my vigil stone in a box in the pocket plane. Let this be a lesson to the internet, don't drop your vigil stone. :)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    tpederson said:

Derp... I forgot I was cleaning my inventory earlier and left my vigil stone in a box in the pocket plane. Let this be a lesson to the internet, don't drop your vigil stone. :)

I figured that would be the case.