Skip to content

[DUPE] - Resilient Sphere adds permament 100 fire and 100 cold resist and other effects

MasterHiggsIIIMasterHiggsIII Member Posts: 13
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
Expected: Remove target from map protecting them from damage and preventing them from any further actions
Observed: Turns target invisible allowing them to still move around, gives permament 100 fire and 100 cold resist, allows them to attack and interact, and lets party members have a chance to save.
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Otiluke's Resilient Sphere?
    I only have it in my memory as Otiluke's :P
  • MasterHiggsIIIMasterHiggsIII Member Posts: 13
    Am I reported or is the bug reported? It is not entirely a dupe there are other effects of Otiluke's sphere that don't behave properly aside from the 100 fire/cold resist.
  • EmptinessEmptiness Member Posts: 238
    He's saying the bug has been reported before. Yes, you did mention some aspects of the spell that are broken which were not mentioned in the other thread, but the entire spell will be looked at in the course of fixing the resistance bug. It's good that you mentioned that there are other problems with it, but I don't expect that they will assign another bug tracker id.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Yeah, when I say "reported" it means I reported the bug in the official tracker for fixing. And I said dupe because this is the same bug as reported in your other thread. We are trying to keep things neat and organized here so we like to have one thread per bug. Just for future reference: there was no need to create another thread to report the cause of the bug. You can simply add a comment to the original thread and we will notice.

And let me reassure you that you are in no way in any sort of trouble. We actually appreciate the help and we probably would not have found this bug without you since very few people actually use ORS.