DO NOT COMMENT IF YOU ARE NOT REPORTING SOMETHING FROM THE BETA!
Reports of the beta version 1.2.2031 for iPad, BG:EE and BG2:EE.
I've been testing this version, I liked a how graphical performance for Cloud-like Area of Effect spells was improved, it was annoying for me, the game lagged every single I've used Cloudkill, but now it don't does that anymore. This beta version replaced by other Baldur's Gate EE, so I lost ALL my saves, I'm not angry, but it bothered me.
Now, the bugs I've found by far:
1) The sliders, the little ball they have don't works anywhere but in the Inventory, nor BG2:EE, BG:EE, in any screen, the arrows work in every single place, they are what lets you buy things in the shop, also, the game remember where you've left the scrolled text, so every time I swap from Done Quests to Active Quests, it creates a slider bar in the one where you have less (by that time I had 1 completed quest and lots of quests active), by thus making them disappear if you scroll too much, but when you un-scroll (don't blame me please!), they are there again, without modifications. In the shops, it scrolls TOO fast, and as the little ball don't works, it is very difficult to use shops containers and that stuff. Item descriptions in Shop screen won't scroll in any way but if using the Slider's Arrows, it bothers me a lot, but it works very well in the inventory screen.
2) Item's icon shows up in the middle of the screen, nothing more to say, it is only a cosmetic thing, I really don't care, but the haters out there will hate this too, also, it it serves to acknowledge things a little more, but I think it should be removed, no matter what :P
3) It is a little more difficult to get the description of the items (you have to keep you finger over the item for a longer time) and sometimes the option to create a new stack from the stack of items you have is difficult to trigger, and it lets you choose more than the limit (cheat cheat cheat! I stacked 30 thousand Arrows of Detonation, and I took 176 arrows out of the stack an I had one with 29 thousand approx, and the other one with 176 arrows), because you can create more giant-sized-stacks.
4) Multiplayer's stability, I created a multiplayer game and started fooling around, @meagloth
joined, and we ran in Beregost doing quests and that stuff, I don't know if it crashed, but if the other player isn't near the PC when traveling, the other player's Character will stay in other area (it happened with Xzar and Montaron, while I was alone too :P), and then, compatibility with other devices, the number of iPad players isn't so high.
5) Random icon shows at the feet of the characters when selected to travel to other area, a screenshot speaks for a thousand words, but I can't upload images here...
6) Dialog textbox don't goes up in its totality, it bothers me a lot, because the slider is also a pain here, and really, I use the text box as a reference of what is happening, so making it show up empty upsets me, also, a screenshot would help, but it seems I can't post 'em here.@Cuv
here it is made! @Dee-Wan
Kenobi you are my only hope! I don't know if somebody else cares much about this.