Skip to content

[Known 8856] "Slayer Change" Power displays information for Barkskin

MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Pretty self-explanatory. Right-clicking the icon for "Slayer Change" displays information for the Barkskin spell instead.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Many abilities have barkskin as their description. It is being worked on.
  • MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    I probably should have been more thorough checking the bug section- thanks for acknowledging.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited December 2013
    I am not sure if it has been reported in the bug section before or not. The right click on abilities not in a spell book is a new feature and new descriptions need to be made for all the abilities that either had an invalid description or lacked a description entirely. Most of the abilities not found in a spell book actually fell into those categories (the Bioware devs saw no need to make descriptions, since no one would see them anyway) so giving them new descriptions is a work in progress.
  • SertoriusSertorius Member Posts: 172
    I made a report of it in the BGEE section, no response from anyone though, so I have no idea if they know about the ones I found so far. I know it's from BGEE but some of these may still be relevant for BG2EE.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23632/bug-missing-or-wrong-description-of-special-abilities#latest