Skip to content

Imp familiar polymorph bug

fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
Wasn't able to get my imp to revert back to original form via dispel magic/resting so I killed it and deleted the negative affects in EE keeper. However, after summoning a new familiar and placing it in pack I am unable to release it from the pack. It just disappears altogether.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @fish0331,

Going to have to move this to the modding forum until we find out whether or not it is a bug with the game or by killing your familiar and modifying the save game. It sounds more like the latter. Do you have save games from before and after the edits so I can take a look?
  • fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
    Yes, but prior to using ee keeper at all my imp was unable to change back to his original form after numerous resting attempts and dispel magic. All of his buttons were greyed out. I also could not use shapechange after summoning him unless I clicked another char then back to him. This was before I used ee keeper.
    edited December 2013
    This appears to be an issue with this save game, as I haven't been able to replicate this issue myself with repeated attempts. Requiring the selecting or re-selection in order to activate the buttons is replicable.

Can you give any other details? What version of the game are you running? Are you using any mods (aside from using Keeper)?
    Post edited by Troodon80 on
  • fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
    No, I'm not running any other extra mods. Please note that this issue happened before use of EE keeper. I only used ee keeper as a means to take away the con penalties from purposely killing the familiar myself after I was unable to get the imp to revert back which caused even more problems. I am running V1.2.0.
    @fish0331, I'm currently using an unmodded version and I cannot replicate the issue here. I'll keep digging. :-)