Skip to content

[Mod] Fixed Shapeshifter Druid Werewolf Form Weapons

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
edited December 2013 in General Modding
Since the days of vBG2, many have openly admitted the fact that the werewolf forms of the shapeshifter druid kit have the wrong weapons. Instead of using their own unique werewolf weapons, they were both wielding the same weapon used by the standard druid's brown bear form. After doing my own research on this matter I discovered that there is an unused resource for a weapon which I believe the greater werewolf form was meant to use. Empowered by this knowledge I set about fixing this long standing issue so that the shapeshifter druid would no longer bear the stigma that it has. I created a weapon for the "lesser" werewolf form and gave the existing greater werewolf weapon to the greater werewolf form.

To install, simply extract the contents of the "BG1EE override" and "BG2EE override" folders into the "override" folder of their respective game directories. If there is not already an "override" folder in the game directory you will need to create one.

Note: Once descriptions are updated for the werewolf shapeshift abilities I will post an updated copy of my fixes.

Update: I made an invalid string ref in my first upload. Must have gotten my files mixed up. Should work this time.
Post edited by Tresset on
[Deleted User]lunar

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    I am also open to suggestion on how to improve this mod.