Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

There's currently a forum problem with avatars not showing in reactions.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Oublek's Captain is telepathic?

PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
Oublek the Bounty Guy: Hi Greyguy!
CHARNAME: Hi Oublek!
Oublek: Have 200 GP!
CHARNAME: Thanks! Anyway Oublek, I have a bounty to turn in for these Emeralds.
Oublek the Bounty Guy: NO REWARD FOR YOU! My Captain yelled at me for giving you money.

Problem?

1: Greywolf is long dead by the time this conversation occurs, and is certainly not going to complain about his bounty being collected to Oublek's captain.
2: No time has past between this conversation and the rejection. Since I don't see Oublek's captain anywhere, I can only assume he's a wizard.

Expected behaviour:

1: Greywolf being already dead should prevent CHARNAME's deceit from being discovered, and Oublek should simply proceed normally.
2: Oublek should presumably need an opportunity to speak to his captain before such a communication occurs, not instantly happen 0.7 seconds after.

Comments