Skip to content

Investigate and Destroy the Cult of the Eyeless

I killed Gaal and he didn't drop a key so i haven't been able to get passed the door at the northern part of the screen that goes to the Lower Reaches / Sassar any ideas or patches out there?

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Yes, an idea: Reload :)! or just go straight and jump in the pit (if the game let you), anyway if you attacked Gaal on sight the beholder probally just spawned near, i think.
  • scotts74novascotts74nova Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for the reload idea but i didn't know any better and just moved on with the game thinking it would just work out later, so now i'm trying to figure if there's a way other than reload.
    Thanks Gate70

I did kill him with out talking to him, Jan is in my party.

I tried youtubing how to add the text, but the Ctrl Space at the same time doesn't seam to work, i can't get the text window to pop up, and lastly i scrolled to the bottom of the page and searched for the "stickied workaround" Thread and it must not be around anymore, the search results only show you referring others to the "stickied workaround" Thread
    @Gate70

Maybe this Tube Video can be helpful to someone else but doesn't work for me since i did use steam to download the EE version, and i can see others are running into the same Challenge in the comments below the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhb7NbWTAm8
    I figured it out i'll make a video and post it on you tube and post it here and hopefully it can help others