Skip to content

Hexxat Quest, no L shows up to speak with her?

So got hexxat out of the tomb, spoke with her at CC after a couple of hours, gave her the cloak, she gave me a bag of holding type item.

Joined my group, been questing around for about 5 days and haven't had any messenger come speak with her...is there something else I have to do?

Comments

• kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    First of all, you have to be in Athkatla and it has to be night. Other than that, I suspect it has to do with her level, as it just wouldn't trigger for me early on no matter how much traveling I did.

It's similar for Dorn. Time has to pass but he also needs a high enough level.
  • HighborneHighborne Member Posts: 22
    I am in Athkatla, I have waited in game beside (spread out) CC from 4pm until 2am, i have no idea about having to level as that makes little sense to me and haven't read tht anywhere else...

Any mods want to actually clarify how this quest works? It seems buggy as hell to me.
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    There aren't exactly proper walkthroughs for them. The fact is that Dorn's quest triggered for me exactly when he hit level 12. I don't know for sure what triggers Hexxat's quests, but I know that it would not trigger for me for ages. Then she leveled up and it triggered the next time I traveled at night in Athkatla.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    One week in game I think. The 12 is only for Dork as far as I know.
  • HighborneHighborne Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2014
    Seems you are right, took about 10 days in game...she arrived and spoke to me in Docks (though I would assume anywhere). Thanks.
  • puszczykpuszczyk Member Posts: 5
    Hexxat is lv 19 and has been since almost the beginning of the game (4 weeks game time), I finished Aran's tasks - nothing happens in Hexxat Land. How to force Cabrina to FINALLY appear before I leave for Spellhold? CLUAConsole? EEKeeper? Thanks in advance.
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    Yeah, I had this same problem. No Cabrina shows up and I went to ToB with Hexxat. I must have waited around 5 years in Athkatla, I think I went in and out of the CC about a half-million times...nights, mostly.

Nothing.

Hexxat finally reached a level where she started getting HLAs, and still no Cabrina. So on with ToB.
    @WebShaman‌ Could you suggest what commands I could try in the console?
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    edited April 2014
    Nope, I am a complete noob when it comes to manipulating the core elements of such with the console and co.

There are others around here who are much better than I at that sort of thing like @Troodon80
    @WebShaman‌ Found it, worked like a charm: C:CreateCreature("ohhcabri")