Skip to content

Simulacrum Questions

2»

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959

So..... Jin gave up a body part then? lol :)

@ChildofBhaal599
    Well I just found out that Aerie's pregnant... so I know which part he didn't give up. :P

Oh and yes Simulacrum can be incredibly cheesy/OP... I've discovered that it retains all of the caster's stored abilities, except Slayer form and Pocket Plane, which must be coded differently. I think this means that you can pack Chain Contingencies and Spelltriggers with spells that's normally above the Simulacrum's level.

I won't use it due to the cheese, but I can imagine scouting out an enemy, cast chain contingency for 3 Horrid Wiltings, and then casting Simulacrum and send Immy clone forwards...
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741

@ChildofBhaal599
    Well I just found out that Aerie's pregnant... so I know which part he didn't give up. :P

Oh and yes Simulacrum can be incredibly cheesy/OP... I've discovered that it retains all of the caster's stored abilities, except Slayer form and Pocket Plane, which must be coded differently. I think this means that you can pack Chain Contingencies and Spelltriggers with spells that's normally above the Simulacrum's level.

I won't use it due to the cheese, but I can imagine scouting out an enemy, cast chain contingency for 3 Horrid Wiltings, and then casting Simulacrum and send Immy clone forwards...
    I'd think this would work better with project image, you can have more ADHW ready without using the level 8 slot! also you can project image then simulacrum right? double adhw nuke!
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited January 2014

@ChildofBhaal599

yeah the awkwardness of that is partly, maybe even mostly, why I am not so interested in her that way tbh lol :)
  • JonutsJonuts Member Posts: 9
    jackjack said:

Thanks for the nightmares:
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "Heya, it's me Imoen!"
    "(…)"

Some folks will be WAY too excited about this for reasons other than mass destruction....