After I have seen a Solo-Game of a Monk in BG2, I realized how game breaking wands, protection spells and potions are. So how about the other way around?
I propose a challenge where items and scrolls cannot be used! The ideal model here would be the Fighter Kit "Mage Killer". The specifications are here:
- You are not allowed to use items that are also forbidden for the Mage Killer
1) No potions, no wands, no scrolls, Your "items cast" slot is basically tabu.
2) No amulets, no helmet, no braclets etc.
2) You are only allowed to use magical weapon and armor
- Whatever your party will be, they have the same restrictions as your main character.
- No mage and sorcerer are allowed in team
- Clerics and druids are allowed
- You can choose any class for you main character except mages, sorcerers.