Skip to content

Problem with Weapon Skills and Shield +1

OtakuOtaku Member Posts: 42
edited May 2014 in Not An Issue
two anomalies are noticed. The small Shield + 1 have no protection against missile but in the Records i read this shield have protection -2.

I noticed the weapon Proficiencies disappeared three times from Jaheira, Khalid and the Main Charakter . I must load a very older Savegame to have all Skills again.... i dont now why the Skills lost....

Sorry for my bad english...
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I believe the record is indicating the -2 as a penalty to your AC for wearing the shield. The shield gives a +2 bonus to your AC and the -2 vs. missiles on your record is a penalty vs missiles applied to counter the +2 AC everything that the shield gives. So that is normal.

As for the second issue, I believe that is the doing of the Luck spell. It is a bug that is being worked on. To get a hotfix for this issue go here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/389655/#Comment_389655
  • OtakuOtaku Member Posts: 42
    thx for the info i hope in the next patch they want fix this luck spell problem. i have edit the weapon proficiencies with the ee keeper.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    The protection -2 should be because of the proficiencies spent in S&S style.