Skip to content

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

gfm50gfm50 Member Posts: 124
Just played vanilla BG1 again this past weekend. So good. So pumped for next month.

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Assuming this means what I think you mean:

I'll admit the Planescape Torment method of moving your entire team over to the next map as soon as one party member crosses the border was convenient, but it also led to a few exploits (especially in Baator) and would likely cause the same in BG1. Not necessarily a bad thing, but... eh, you get used to it.
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    I too cannot wait, and I am in the process of playing BG1, 2, and Icewind Dale 1. I am doing what I can to help show my friends just how amazing the Infinity engine is.

Less than 40 days. =)
  • gfm50gfm50 Member Posts: 124
    shawne said:

Assuming this means what I think you mean:

I'll admit the Planescape Torment method of moving your entire team over to the next map as soon as one party member crosses the border was convenient, but it also led to a few exploits (especially in Baator) and would likely cause the same in BG1. Not necessarily a bad thing, but... eh, you get used to it.

I like the group movement as well. No complaints. The voice acting of venturing forth line is spot on as well haha.
  • purebredcornpurebredcorn Member Posts: 77
    gfm50 said:

Just played vanilla BG1 again this past weekend. So good. So pumped for next month.

I'm jelly, but I can wait. I'm really looking forward to starting the game back up again for the first time in years and hearing the music and feeling that flood of nostalgia. It will be sweet.

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    The only playing I do is to test my mods. I don't get to have fun any more.