2. 100-150
      16.67%
    3. 150+
      34.85%
    4. Same as the original
      31.82%

Comments

• AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    Same as the Original, as in a minimum of 100, and easily exceeding 150.
  • AliteriAliteri Member Posts: 308
    According to Beamdog, each new character + the new adventure should be about 18 hours total. Depending on the once referenced 'secrets' added to old locations, I'd say 20 hours on top of whatever gametime you used to spend on the game. I myself never found out how many RL hours my BG games lasted.
  • DreamDream Member Posts: 52
    It really depends on how many times I play through it in a row.
  • RenshtalisRenshtalis Member Posts: 136
    Yea, 150+, I'll be playin through at least 3 times before I put it down!
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I reckon I lost about four years of my life to BG when it first came out. I'm hoping to lose a couple more at least.
  • The_Guilty_PartyThe_Guilty_Party Member Posts: 44
    I still play these now and then even today, so ... lots?
  • SixSix Member Posts: 33
    Still play BG games while waiting for something that is actually better to show up...
    Bet on new mods created for this so should easily break 150+ hours even though I prefer BG2.
  • MuninMunin Member Posts: 95
    Same as original means play thru with one character and party, repeat with new of each, and then do it again as many times as I can get in before BG2 is released, then import my latest character and start the process over again except playing thru both with each new character. Then create entire parties and go thru both. I can't begin to measure in hours. Where are the choices in months and years?
  • AlderonAlderon Member Posts: 53
    Honestly, since I know the content so well, around 30ish hours. (That's seriously taking my time and doing everything I can.)

For multiple playthroughs though, which is what the people replying to this thread are answering with... I can't say, I don't know how many times I can play the game again, when I've already played it so much over a span of years.

Mmm.... 100ish. 3, possibly 4 playthroughs, hopefully one of which will be full multiplayer.

That's still definitely worth the cost of the game, so I'm happy.
  • GridianGridian Member Posts: 50
    VERY long. The replayability of these games (BG, IWD) has always been staggering, and I have the tendency to start a party, find something I like even more and start all over.
    As an example: I joined WoW in open beta and it took me 5 years to get my first toon to level 80 (never reached 60 or 70 in time for it to be max level). BG - IWD always was the same :D