Skip to content

Sarevok and Charname VS Nexlit the Xvart

AliteriAliteri Member Posts: 308
Because why not? People do seem to like Xvarts.
  1. Sarevok and Charname VS Nexlit the Xvart26 votes
    1. Sarevok and Charname die horribly against the swarm of smurfs.
      34.62%
    2. Sarevok and Charname fight viciously only to die horribly against Nexlit's immortal magic.
      19.23%
    3. Charname kills Sarevok only to die horribly against the swarm of smurfs.
      19.23%
    4. Heads, Sarevok and Charname lose.
        7.69%
    5. Tails, Nexlit the Xvart wins.
      19.23%

Comments

• FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    I dont understand this affection for Nexlit.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    This poll is THA BIASED.
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    Where is my option to summon Gargamel and eat Nexlit? Eh????
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    I guess Nexlit would have no chance against boo.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    Nexlit is merely Boo in a hat of disguise, that is why Nexlit can never die.
  • AliteriAliteri Member Posts: 308
    edited August 2012
    Mornmagor said:

I guess Nexlit would have no chance against boo.

He is the only party member that never dies.
  • odeeodee Member Posts: 87
    Rigged poll ...
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    Let's add the actual option:

Nexlit and all of his Xvart comrades die against either Sarevok or the Protagonist, so the combined might of the two brings about the genocide of the race of screaming midgets.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I hate Xvarts. I think they are a pointless creation from the days when everyone was trying to make up new monsters for D&D.

I don't think the only good Xvart is a dead Xvart. I think the only good Xvart is one that was never alive in the first place.
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    Shocking truth: Xvarts were originally gnomes.
    Yes, it's true.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    I go with the "Other" option - let Nexlit summon Ursa and let her kill him. After that, disintegrate the entire village. And the bard selling those cursed items.
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    I have already modded this (it's in the third private beta, next one will be the public v1 :) ).
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @CCarluNN According to whom? That's only 4e, in 2e they were a separate race. And Baldur's Gate takes place in 2e, of course.
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    @LadyRhian You are right. I read it on http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Xvart, and it has a reference to a 4e monster manual.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @CCarluNN I know they didn't have that in 1e, because I looked them up again in my Fiend Folio. Raxivort is unhappy with D&D 4e. (Raxivort is the Xvart God)
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I've got the original White Dwarf where they first appeared under the name Svarts. Apparently they are based on creatures from the book 'Weirdstone of Brisingamon' by Alan Garner. Presumably the name was changed for copyright reasons.
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    My answer is not in the given ones.
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    edited September 2012
    This poll is slightly imbalanced. It might be helpful to add...
    Nexlit the Xvart slays the Greater Bovine Horror only to be slain in turn by the Lesser Adventurer CHARNAME who in turn is slain by the Medium Sarevok... who is turn slain and soulswiped by Irenicus

After CHARNAME defeats her rival Sarevok, during her victory parade through the wilds accidentally crushes Nexlit the Xvart's small, otherwise unnoticeable village under foot...

CHARNAME: *casts Fireball* ... Grumbles about Nexlit the Xvart's measly treasure... Moves on to fight Sarevok...
  • AliteriAliteri Member Posts: 308
    @Bhryaen

That's what I call a late post =D

Anyway, all claims that this poll is biased are under investigation by a competent team of detectives from the Government. Also, they are untrue.