Skip to content

Kensai/Conjurer/Assassin no reload solo BG2

2»

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    edited April 2014
    Am so sorry, the mushrooms are terrible. There are so many of them, and they multiply like rabbits.
    I've had a no-reload end there onece...
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Looks like @OneAngryMushroom‌ got another one D:
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    ^Haha yeah.

But why did @CrevsDaak engage without protection?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @FinneousPJ‌ I didn't have anything to protect myself. My saving throws were good enough to make a 18/20 of the attacks *sigh* I didn't have Potions of Clarity, which is a must in a solo no-reload run.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    The Lilacror protects against charm and confusion. Equip that specifically for that battle and use the wand of fire.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    bbear said:

The Lilacror protects against charm and confusion.

Oh, I didn't went to the Sewers because the are several creatures that are quite deadly.
    Next time... Next time...
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    edited April 2014
    Oops, comment deleted, bbear posted the same thing as I just did, but hours earlier...
    Post edited by Blackraven on
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Aww. I always feel sad when a no-reload game ends tragically; I always want the character to make it to the end, as chaotic evil as they may be. ;)

Confusion can be such a pain.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    I would recommend Berserker kit simply for the fact that you can protect against risky situations like this.
  • comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    Fantastic.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Aww. So sad to see such a great character fall to some mushy mushroom people. Confusion sucks. Like others said, Lilarcor or Aeger's hide is invaluable against those kinds of enemies that cause confusion. Shield of harmony also helps but since it is the quest reward for Trademeet, you won't be able to get it beforehand unless you have item randomizer and are lucky. And since you are part kensai you can't use Ager hide armor or the shielf anyway. ^^
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    CrevsDaak said:

I didn't have Potions of Clarity, which is a must in a solo no-reload run.

This ;)