Skip to content

Party insta massacred in circus tent by werewolves.

I am not sure what to do. My party went into the tent, has to keep going forward. I enter the werewolf room with everyone AI off, and try to dispel the wolves, but they pretty much massacre my party in a couple of seconds. I will seek gameplay ways out of this, but it's brutal, and not at all fun.

They aren't meant to do this.

Comments

• nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    I just run past them into the main room. IIRC they don't give exp so there's no point in fighting them.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Try casting dispel magic at them. There is a scroll in one of the vases beside you if you don't have it memorized.
    You can also true sight or detect illusion with a thief. They'll go poof quickly this way. The shades you still have to deal with though.
  • mrmtmrmt Member Posts: 10
    How? All my guys are being one shot. (This is the ipad version, I should specify).
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    One shot by a werewolf? How much HP do you have?
    Ok, I have realised it's an ipad bug. Yes, they are one shotting everyone even when not attacked first.
    Deltago, casting dispels takes too long to stop the one shot slaughter. The thief is the first to die!
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    @mrmt

I'll just point out one thing. You can use spell invisibility on a thief who is detecting illusions and neither one breaks so just run the thief ahead with an invis potion and all of the werewolves will probably go poof after a minute or so.
    edited January 2014
    Interesting idea! I'll see how many party members I can make invisible with a spell. (Don't have in is potion). It's a shame you can't just take one party member into the room.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    The werewolves are not supposed to deal damage to your party as long as you ignore them. You still get attacked, but they deal zero damage.
  • GrogbagGrogbag Member Posts: 9
    First thing I tried was ignoring them following the advice that nothing was as it seemed - still got slaughtered with one hit even with 99 hp. Surely a bug.
  • GrogbagGrogbag Member Posts: 9
    I did get past them in the end - hasted charname and ran them around while waiting for dispel magic to be cast That left a couple to deal with one at a time which wasn't so bad.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Yeah console in some scrolls of PfMW or something to help you get through them.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    @FinneousPJ You can't console on an ipad (at least as far as i know) and it's an ipad specific bug.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Well, that sucks.
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    I don't get it. I play iPad and they are not a hard challenge for me,
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    edited January 2014
    He is right, i have the same bug on my ipad right now. The werewolf instant kill my 143hp lvl10 berserker -5ar. And everyone in my team in one hit. I never had this bug before.

(Edit) i was able to "kill" them with some detect illusion and 2 dispel spells. The key is the kitting. That a good workaround until the next patch.
    Post edited by Twilight_Fox on
    Following advice, I made everyone invisible, and then use the combat version of dispel magic. The invisibility saved the day until the wolves were dispelled.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Congrats, from now on it should be easier! :)