Skip to content

Keldorn personal quest question

Here is something that I'm curious about.

If you have Keldorn in your party, at some point while you're in the Government District he will mention that his estate is nearby, and that he would like to visit his wife and daughters. Once you go to Keldorn's estate, his personal quest will start.

Is it possible to put off going to Keldorn's estate after he mentions it for a few chapters? That is, does Keldorn leave the party if you don't visit his estate within a certain time period, or is he fine with waiting until your party returns from the Underdark?

Thanks!

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    I think he really wants to see his family and will leave if you don't take him there. It is a really short quest anyway.
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    He won't make a fuss about it in chapters 4 and 5 I'm sure.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 903
    edited January 2014
    Tresset said:

I think he really wants to see his family and will leave if you don't take him there. It is a really short quest anyway.

I know it's short, but it's a natural point (from a role-playing perspective) at which to remove him from the party.

My thought was to have it as an option to remove Keldorn from the party (because of his desire to reconcile with Maria) in order to replace him with
    Sarevok
    at the very beginning of ToB.