Skip to content

Help w/ Rasaad quest

I am at the temple, my CHA chose to act like members of cult. My CHA went through all the trails. What's next? I keep walking around and talking to NPCs and I get nothing. Should I have started the quest in an aggressive manner ?

Comments

• kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    If you try to leave it will trigger the invasion and you will have to fight a mega fight.
  • brotherboobrotherboo Member Posts: 48
    edited January 2014
    I completed fight at temple, then nothing happened. From what I read in these forums he is supposed to be offered to lead the temple, or does this happen later. I finished the temple quit a while ago and nothing is happening w/ Rasaad. I only got him to do his quest, do I need to have him in my group longer for something else to happen ?
    Post edited by Heindrich on
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    In order for the offer to happen the "master of combat" must survive the battle. I am guessing he died in the battle when you did this.
    I already had a fight w/ about 5 or 6 guys. After fight nothing , have left area and I have played about 12 hrs(real time), and nothing is happening w/ Rasaad.
  • PawnSlayerPawnSlayer Member Posts: 295

I already had a fight w/ about 5 or 6 guys. After fight nothing , have left area and I have played about 12 hrs(real time), and nothing is happening w/ Rasaad.

Did you fight the guys already in the temple or invaders from outside? Should be the latter. A guy called Master of Combat should have turned up after you finished all four trials, if you actually passed all four of them (you're given an item reward for each).
    I killed everyone of the bad guys. Thanks next time I will take it easy on them !
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Threads merged as they asked the same question and the question appears to be resolved anyway. :)