Skip to content

Rasaad on Repeat

To be quick about it: I kicked Rasaad from the party after we defeated Sorrel and discovered the location of the Dark Moon Monks on the Cloud Peaks. I then reinvited Neera to join me at the FAI, completed her quest at Adoy's enclave and then returned to Nashkel to meet Rasaad and kick Neera.

Rasaad joins the party, and then immediately initiates his farewell dialogue, promising to wait for me in Nashkel. He enters the Nashkel inn to reappear on the spot where he is recruited, and then approaches me asking to join me again, immediately after which he initiates his farewell dialogue again. This goes on and on without end or solution.

Help? :)
Midori

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Oh, there should be a messed variable.
    I know this bug (experienced it too) but not how to fix it.
    @Gate70? Troodon80?
    @recklessheart could you upload a saved game? Do you have any mods installed/did any edits?
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    I have no mods or edits, and have the most recent update for EE. How do I upload a save game?
    @recklessheart go to the Documents folder and there should be a Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition folder, open it and look for another fold named "save", inside the save folder you'll see different saved games, upload the one when this bug was happening and done, the saved games are folders with 0000 at the start, zip/rar that folder and use the Attack a file option here:
    recklessheart
    It says that BALDUR.gam and BALDUR.SAV are not file type that can be uploaded. Unless it is another one of the separate components in the save file that I should be uploading? Apologies for my technological illiteracy @CrevsDaak
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @recklessheart
    Winrar it. It's a free software for compressing multiple files.
    recklessheart
    edited January 2014
    I have 16 rep, so he should be supportive of me. I've said no thank you, but he is relentless in initiating the dialogue loop even if I try :P Thanks though
    @recklessheart I've fixed it, I just CRTL+Q (force join party) on Rasaad and he stopped it, right after loading he'l initiate dialog about something, I don't know what he is talking about but i leave that for you (no, he don't makes the leave party dialog).
    @Gate70 it seems like a variable messed up (I don't know why) like in Viconia's case in BG2:EE, slightly different anyway.
    @Illdyth 5999 rasaad, I can confirm that it is an issue.
    recklessheartHeindrich
    You're amazing! Thank you :)

You're amazing! Thank you :)

Thanks! your welcome :)