Skip to content

"Heal" spell??

I can't find it! I've heard you need the spell "Heal" a lvl 6 cleric spell to turn Raevilin Strathi in the Underdark non-hostile but i can't find it anywhere! Not even in any of the item lists that i could find online... so is that a joke or am i missing something??

Comments

• kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    Um you just need a cleric high enough level to cast it and you can just memorize one and rest... If you have no cleric maybe rod of resurrection or hindo's doom might work.
  • BlucherBlucher Member Posts: 110
    IIRC (and unless it's been changed), you need the actual divine magic Heal spell *and* his script needs to "notice" it being cast upon him.
  • KorlamaqKorlamaq Member Posts: 216
    ah so there is no scroll for the heal spell? i need to have an actual cleric around to cast it? @kryptix restoration doesn't do the trick apparently... i just tried it :(
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    6th level priest spell, available at your friendly neighborhood party cleric or druid level 11 or above.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Rod of Ressurection doesn't cast Heal, so that won't work. To my knowledge, there is no scroll for Heal.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Yakman in Watcher's Keep also benefits from a heal spell. :-)
  • YahveYahve Member Posts: 7
    Sorry for the necromancy, but...

There is a solution: with the Item Upgrade Mod Pack Cromwell in Athkatla can create the Amulet of Ilmater and with it you can cast Heal 1/day.

Finally you can save poor Yakman while soloing.